The Monad.Reader Issue 1 was released on March 1, 2005.
- Pseudocode: Natural Style by Andrew J. Bromage
- Pugs Apocryphon 1 – Overview of the Pugs project by Autrijus Tang
- An Introduction to Gtk2Hs, a Haskell GUI Library by Kenneth Hoste
- Implementing Web-Services with the HAIFA Framework by Simon D. Foster
- Code Probe – Issue one: Haskell XML-RPC, v.2004-06-17 by Sven Moritz Hallberg
The Monad.Reader Issue 2 was released May 2005.
- Impure Thoughts 1 – Thtatic Compilathionth (without a lisp) by Philippa Cowderoy
- Eternal Compatibility In Theory by Sven Moritz Hallberg
- Fun with Linear Implicit Parameters by Thomas Jäger
- Haskore by Bastiaan Zapf
- Bzlib2 Binding – An Introduction to the FFI by Peter Eriksen
The Monad.Reader Issue 3 was released June 2005.
- Notes on Learning Haskell by Graham Klyne
- Functional Programming vs Object Oriented Programming by Alistair Bayley
- Concurrent and Distributed Programming with Join Hs by Einar Karttunen
- “Haskell School Of Expression”: Review of The Haskell School of Expression by Isaac Jones
- Review of “Purely Functional Data Structures” by Andrew Cooke
The Monad.Reader Issue 4 was released 5 July 2005.
- Impure Thoughts 2, B&D not S&M by Philippa Cowderoy
- Why Attribute Grammars Matter by Wouter Swierstra
- Solving Sudoku by Dominic Fox
- On Treaps And Randomization by Jesper Louis Andersen
The Monad.Reader Issue 5 was released October 2005.
- Haskell: A Very Different Language by John Goerzen
- Generating Polyominoes by Dominic Fox
- HRay:A Haskell ray tracer by Kenneth Hoste
- Number-parameterized types by Oleg Kiselyov
- A Practical Approach to Graph Manipulation by Jean Philippe Bernardy
- Software Testing With Haskell by Shae Erisson
The Monad.Reader Issue 6 was released January 31, 2007.
- Getting a Fix from the Right Fold by Bernie Pope
- Adventures in Classical-Land by Dan Piponi
- Assembly Circular Programming with Recursive do by Russell O’Connor
The Monad.Reader Issue 7 was released April 30, 2007.
- A Recipe for controlling Lego using Lava by Matthew Naylor
- Caml Trading: Experiences in Functional Programming on Wall Street by Yaron Minsky
- Book Review: “Programming in Haskell” by Graham Hutton by Duncan Coutts
- Yhc.Core – from Haskell to Core by Dimitry Golubovsky, Neil Mitchell, and Matthew Naylor
The Monad.Reader Issue 8 was released on September 10, 2007.
- Generating Multiset Partitions by Brent Yorgey
- Type-Level Instant Insanity by Conrad Parker
- Cabal Configurations by Thomas Schilling
- Darcs Patch Theory by Jason Dagit
- TaiChi: how to check your types with serenity by Mathieu Boespflug
The Monad.Reader Issue 10 was released on April 8, 2008.
- Step inside the GHCi debugger by Bernie Pope
- Evaluating Haskell in Haskell by Matthew Naylor
The Monad.Reader Issue 11 was released on August 25, 2008.
- How to Refold a Map by David F. Place
- First-Order Logic à la Carte by Kenneth Knowles
- MonadPlus: What a Super Monad! by Douglas M. Auclair
The Monad.Reader Issue 12, the second Summer of Code special, was released on November 19, 2008.
- Compiler Development Made Easy by Max Bolingbroke
- How to Build a Physics Engine by Roman Cheplyaka
- Hoogle Overview by Neil Mitchell
The Monad.Reader Issue 13 was released on March 12, 2009.
- Rapid Prototyping in TEX by Stephen Hicks
- The Typeclassopedia by Brent Yorgey
- Book Review: Real World Haskell by Chris Eidhof and Eelco Lempsink
- Calculating Monads with Category Theory by Derek Elkins
The Monad.Reader Issue14 was released on July 29, 2009.
- Fun with Morse Code by Heinrich Apfelmus
- Hieroglyph 2: Purely Functional Information Graphics Revisited by Jefferson Heard
- Lloyd Allison’s Corecursive Queues: Why Continuations Matter by Leon P Smith
The Monad.Reader Issue 15 was released on January 26, 2010.
- The hp2any project by Gergely Patai
- Adventures in Three Monads by Edward Z. Yang
- The Operational Monad Tutorial by Heinrich Apfelmus
- Implementing STM in pure Haskell by Andrew Coppin
The Monad.Reader Issue 16 was released on May 12, 2010.
- Demand More of Your Automata by Aran Donohue
- Iteratee: Teaching an Old Fold New Tricks by John W. Lato
- Playing with Priority Queues by Louis Wasserman
The Monad.Reader Issue 17 was released January 9, 2011.
- List Leads Off with the Letter Lambda by Douglas M. Auclair
- The InterleaveT Abstraction: Alternative with Flexible Ordering by Neil Brown
- The Reader Monad and Abstraction Elimination by Petr Pudlak