Posts Tagged ‘monad’
I am pleased to announce that Issue 18 of The Monad.Reader is now available.
Issue 18 consists of the following three articles:
- MapReduce as a Monad by Julian Porter
- Fun with Parallel Monad Comprehensions by Tomas Petricek
- Attributed Variables: Their Uses and One Implementation by Douglas M. Auclair
Feel free to browse the source files. You can check out the entire repository using darcs (or simply visit the below URL in your browser):
I am pleased to announce that Issue 17 of The Monad.Reader is now available.
Issue 17 consists of the following three articles:
- List Leads Off with the Letter Lambda by Douglas M. Auclair
- The InterleaveT Abstraction: Alternative with Flexible Ordering by Neil Brown
- The Reader Monad and Abstraction Elimination by Petr Pudlak
Watch for a special announcement regarding Issue 18 soon!