I am pleased to announce that Issue 23 of the Monad Reader is now available.
Issue 23 consists of the following five articles:
- FizzBuzz in Haskell by Embedding a Domain-Specific Language by Maciej Pírog
- Supercompilation: Ideas and Methods (+appendix) by Ilya Klyuchnikov and Dimitur Krustev
- A Haskell sound specification DSL: Ludic support and deep immersion in Nordic technology-supported LARP by Henrik Bäärnhielm, Daniel Sundström and Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson
- MFlow, a continuation-based web framework without continuations by Alberto Gomez Corona
- Practical Type System Benefits by Neil Brown
This time around, I have individual article files for each (and the supercompilation article has an extra appendix not included in the full issue PDF).
Feel free to browse the source files. You can check out the entire repository using Git:
git clone https://github.com/ezyang/tmr-issue23.git
If you’d like to write something for Issue 24, please get in touch!